• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LF Apistos in Canada

Woody

5 Year Member
Looking for Apistos in Canada, can any help me in where to acquire different species, most of the LFS in Ottawa get them in sporadically, but surprise, there gone faster than they arrive.
Even looking for someone in the USA as long as they ship to Canada.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Woody

JG

5 Year Member
Have you checked with any of the local aquarium societies in the Toronto area? My suggestion would be to visit a few of the society sites and ask around. I know that the Durham Region Aquarium society - www.dras.ca is having a fish auction on April 10th and apparently there should be a decent selection of dwarf cichlids there.

fredmir1

5 Year Member
Hi

There lots of Apisto for sale in Fish store`s in Montreal and there a Giant fish Auction coming up May 1
Also I have lots of Apisto for sale as well

George (Montreal)

M

moon

Hamilton A.S. had it's auction last sunday. Quite a few Apistos were up for slae. I picked up a couple of A.Panduro and there was a really nice pair of A.Vijeta that went for about $40. Dave Unruh of St. Caterines breeds quite a few. If you go the St.Catherines A.S. web site you can get his email.
HTH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joen714

Latest profile posts

jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Please send me info regarding cuipeua. Thx, Joe.
jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Where are you located?
Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(