• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just checking in

Cichlids1

5 Year Member
Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been around. I've dismantled the fishroom (And the website has went the way of the dinosaur too) in preparation of a move to a new house currently under construction. Hope to be moved in sometime in June. Will be trying like mad to make it to Denver come July. I've been avoiding all things fish in an effort to prevent severe withdrawl and going on a fish spree. The last thing I want to do is try to move 60 tanks that are full of fish.

I've designed half of the new basement to facilitate a fishroom (running water, drains, electrical outlets, etc.). I'll be able to start with a clean slate and hope to set the thing up proper from the beginning instead of trying to do it piecemeal like I did the last one.

If I don't make it to Denver, I will have to beg Randall to get me a couple copies of Dr. Lamboj's new westie book (And hopefully he can get one of them signed by the good doctor for me). I am leaning toward a mostly West African fish collection. Will probably have a few SA dwarfs, but not the numbers I had previously. But, by the time I get things set back up, I'm likely to have changed my mind...again :)

The domain for Roundtownaqautics has expired, but you can still get to it via: http://www.iwaynet.net/~ken1/

be back soon!!!
Ken

Randall

5 Year Member
Welcome back, Ken

Dear Ken,

Thank you for checking in; you're been sorely missed!

Yes, I'm happy to pick up a couple of copies of Dr. Lamboj's new book for you, but hopefully you'll make it to the ACA convention this year.

Good luck with the new house and the new fish room!

Take care.

Randall

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….