• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jan. 17 - A Busy Day

Neil

The majority of the problems that we were experiencing were corrected by resetting the Forum date on all posts to before the Forum actually began. So it looks like we had a ton of post on Jan. 17, 2002. Hopefully, this does not bother anyone who posted on a day that is now changed. I, for one, am just happy to be back to semi-normal and can live with it. Many of the posts that were reset to that date have already been changed again, through responses, and now show an updated posting date. Again, if you are experiencing continuing difficulties, contact Gary or me. Thanks for your patience through all this. Neil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….