• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I've got eggs!!!!

ptite_ange

5 Year Member
I have 12 cacatuoides in a 77 gal and when i got home after work tonight i noticed in was very quiet in the tank. To quiet for my taste... I already have one female that spawed (i hope) in a hollow plastic log 3 days ago and another that seems to have done the same in an overtuned claypot yesturday or the day before.

As it turns out i have two more female that have layed theirs eggs in front on the front window (i watched one and discoved the second under a nearby rock). and i've got two more bright yellow defending places i can't see: one is between buried plant stem and the other behind a flat rock.

I only have one male with full finnage and color. The other fish are ''undeclared'' males and 4 corys...

This is great. The parading was fun to watch but this put the icing on the cake!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewShNN

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….