• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this ich or part of a healing injury?

Rapophie

IMG_3529.jpg
IMG_3543.jpg

My a. Borellii had a fight a couple of days ago and I think the female injured the male on the pictures at some point. They were completely peaceful for the two months I have them now. He had a couple missing scales, those seem to bee recovering, and now I spotted two small white dots in the area. The photos do not show them very well, they are pretty much in the middle of his torso on the first one. The second one mostly shows the general area.
I suspect these dots to be Ich, can somebody help? Since my Aquariums never had white spot disease, I'm not familiar with how it would look like.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….