• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I want apistos!!!

Henrique

5 Year Member
Hello,my name is Henrique and i am from Brazil.
This is a great site!Sorry if my english is not good,ok?
Anybody know a place i can buy apistos?Today i have cacatuóide,cactuóide gold,agazissi gold,agazissi gold/red,agazissi wild...I like so much this fish!I want more...
i wil be happy if someone help me.
Thanks and sorry and about my english,again!
Henrique
04/03/2002

aspen

5 Year Member
hey henrique, no need to apologise for your english. the great thing about forums is the input from all over the world, and esp from people who post from 'amazon country'. geez buddy, if i wanted apistos, and i lived in brazil, i might just go for a drive with a net and a bucket! i am sure that your locally caught fish are better than any we get in north america or europe. go get the pick of the bunch, and throw back the rest! i'll tell you what. i'll send you a nice 10 pound altantic salmon (hhmmm, real good eating) if you end me some nice wild apistos, ok? (on ice of course.) watch out for the snakes and pirhanna!

rick

Neil

Here, here! I second that. I will add some California wine that will go well with that salmon, if you put me on that list. I would say that no matter where you are in Brazil you aren't too far away from some pretty good apistos. If not there is a guy in Peru, named Julio Melgar(his old site is on my links section - Acuario Nanay) that is as close a resource to you that I can think of. Good luck in your search!
And Welcome to The Dwarf Cichlid Forum! Great to have you involved.
Neil

Henrique

5 Year Member
Iam happy.

Hello Aspen,is strange think many apisto is in south america .Most apistos go out to other countries and we buy a imported apisto,when we found!
About Amazon i think is a very preety place but is for "INDIANA JONES" or RAMBO.I live in São Paulo and traveling by bus is 4-5 days to Amazonas...i think i am a city man.Maybe when i have much money i will make a first class tour...há-há-há. And in the aquarium shops we have a lot of piranhas,uaru,pintado,arowanas...all Amazon fishes.isn t good?
Hey Neil, i read your e-mail and thanks for attention.Maybe you remenber some other place i can buy apistos.
A Amazon expedition sound good.I think just crazy people make tour in a place with snakes,piranhas,indian...Well, we are crazy and soon we can find a date tor make this tour,há-há-há.Everybody!
HUMMM...30 minutes to write thid message....i am getting fast!! UAU!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….