• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I finally got a couple pics.

LeviathanGirl

5 Year Member
Well heres my favorite pair. P. Taeniatus 'Moliwe' First time I've ever gotten anywhere near decent photos of my fish. I call the male Black paw on account of the pattern on his tail and the female is purple haze, although she didnt seem to want to color up for the camera. I think the flash scared the purple out of her periodically. LOL

MoliweM01.jpg

MoliweF01.jpg

hope you like the photos.

LeviathanGirl

5 Year Member
Yah I need to get at least one photo of each species and photos dipicting breeding from courtship up to the time the female brings the fry out of the cave. I have mostly p. taeniatus at the moment. I've been trying to get photos of my fish to use for certain parts, but my camera is sketchy at best when it comes to photographing fish, out of 300 photos I took yesterday those were the 2 pelvicachromis photos that came out best and I couldnt even get more than a partial shot of my p. subocellatus, especially since the female is guarding newly hatched fry. I did try to get a few photos of the 3 newly hatched pelvicachromis batches from below the tanks, but I just cant get good focus.

The best photos I got were of my angel fish pair... male top, female bottom
bigpapa.jpg

bigmama.jpg

6 inch crayfish, dunno what species he is, just that its a male
Picture079.jpg

Female A. hongsloi with fry
Picture089.jpg

The fronts of the tanks are clean, cept the crayfish tank, but I keep getting an opaque haze in the photos for some reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….