• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi

ProF_FR

5 Year Member
HI there,

I'm new to this forum... well i admit i've been reading for a long time before registering :D .

I live in France and I'm totally apisto fan. Actually i have A. baenschi + fry and A. trifasciata " guapore" + young + fry.

ProF

ProF_FR

5 Year Member
Hi,

Here are 2 pics of a young male A. trifasciata born here in last december :

M_Trifas_juv4.jpg

M_Trifas_juv5.jpg

ProF

ProF_FR

5 Year Member
Thanks for your kind comments guys.

i don't know if that can help you with what you noticed but here is a pic of their dad :

M_Trifas.JPG

Mike do you want me to try getting close up of the caudal if i can ?

ProF

ProF_FR

5 Year Member
Its so damm hard to catch them ... for these 2 pics nice to see, almost 100 been taken ...

they are in a communitary ( is it correct term for tank with many species ? ) tank for growing since mom rejected them ( i think there is 5 males 4 females ) .... males keep trying to dominate so they are hard to take .... many pursuit :D

I don't forget i have to take such a pic ..... its just hard ;)

ProF

ProF_FR

5 Year Member
Hi

I am sorry there Mister Wise and others,

I just can't get a decent pic of their caudal close up.

They are just moving too fast. what i can say is that from a human eye seeing, these marks aren't that viewable . it seem transparent. it may be my camera.

anyways i keep trying ;)

ProF

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvashave

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….