• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Italy

Panta rhei

Hi,
thanks for this fantastic site!
I own a 180 lt Juwel aquarium, at the moment I have two males of what I've been assured are true wild viejita.
As soon as I'll be able to have a decent camera, I'll post some photos.

Thanks for the great job of sharing all these information!!!

Regards,
Massimiliano

raymond82

Welcome to the forum!

I'm very curious about the pictures, I haven't seen many of the true wild viejita but it's a beautiful fish!

Spanosilvio

Benvenuto Massimiliano, io sono silvio, vivo in canada, se ti posso, essere utile con qualcosa, fatti vivo.

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk 2

raymond82

Nice fish, I'm not very good at identifying fish so hopefully one of the experts will comment on the pics. If they are viejita that would be very nice, I don't think it's seen very often!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….