• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from France

Claire Bou

Hi!
As it is my very first thread on the forum, let me introduce myself. So I am Claire, student from France.

I had my first "real" aquarium 11 years ago (20l with gold fish doesn't count as aquarium!), and since then I had multiple "phase": biotope aquarium, aquascaping, dwarfs shrimps, paludarium. Now I just have 2 tanks which are two palu with the equipment of an aquascapers' tank and which I try to match a biotope tank (but it is not fully it, especially regarding to the plants). o_O

I used to have A.cacatuoides (double red) a long time ago (maintain, reproduce and rise) and lately I decided to buy new apisto.
So for my 200l, I choose A.agassizii. As I didn't like the colours of the classic bred sold in the stores in my region I decided to buy WC tefe. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I didn't received A.agassizii but apparently A. sp Tefe (or I was told so).
And for the 60l, I recently purchase a group of juvenile A. sp Abacaxis.

I will post later some pictures of my 2 palu (200l and 60l).

Claire Bou

Thank you!
I will post picture probably later this week because I don't have any "updated" picture of both my tanks and as I made some changes to make the aquarium "cozier" for the apisto... :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meghanbe

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….