• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings from the netherlands

JoeriD

Hey all,
My name is joeri from the netherlands.
Currently having no apistos unfortunately.
Current tank is a 1m 180l planted tank ( currently housing 12 Hyphessobrycon pulchripinnis.
Former apistos were a pair of A. Cacatuoides triple red and a pair of A. Abacaxis F1. ( they sadly past away 2 weeks ago) waiting for a new pair of A. Sp D10 F1 which i will get in january.
Heres a quick shot of the tank and a few pics from the Abacaxis pair.

Attachments

• DSC_0499.JPG
    DSC_0499.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 467
  • DSC_0573.JPG
    DSC_0573.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 469
  • DSC_0377.JPG
    DSC_0377.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 463
  • DSC_0120.JPG
    DSC_0120.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 473
  • DSC_0114.JPG
    DSC_0114.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 471
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 451

ButtNekkid

5 Year Member
Hi,

That was one handsome pair of Abacaxis! I recently scored my trio of them a few weeks back, they were ordered from Holland. It took a year to get them.
Welcome to the best apisto forum on the net!

JoeriD

Thnx and they were and still are a beautifull species. Hope you have more luck with them then me :) i hope the trio will work out and thwt you will not end up with a stressed out female.

ButtNekkid

5 Year Member
Thnx and they were and still are a beautifull species. Hope you have more luck with them then me :) i hope the trio will work out and thwt you will not end up with a stressed out female.
Hi,

I suspect that they are all males but time will tell.

JoeriD

Are they old enough to tell? You might add some pics so we could help if neccesary

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AND

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….