• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

EXCITEMENT at a New Fish!

Apistt_ed

Yes, as I was strolling through my LFS I saw something that excited me and made me feel like a small child in a candy store! It was a tank with 3 Pseudocrenilabrus nicholsi, one male and two females. Upon further examination and about 15 minutes observing them I the only male and one of the females. They are now in a 10 gallon tank all by themselves and I will be picking up the other female tomarrow seeing as it's a little late and the LFS is now closed. They are absolutely beautiful and at a steal of a price!! just wanted to share my excitement. I'll hopefully post pictures as soon as possible!

_BaDgUy_

5 Year Member
Congrats on the new fish!!

They are absolutely wonderfull!!

Also on my want list :)
But I've got my P. phillander to play with :)

Post some pictures soon of your fish!

Fogelhund

5 Year Member
They are a wonderful little mouthbrooding cichlid. Despite their small size, the males can harrass the females once they mature and start breeding. You may wish to consider a bit larger tank for them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….