• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Editing the thread's title

blueblue

5 Year Member
Edited title Here

We sometimes make a typo in the thread's title or the title
simply needs some modifications. Right now, although we can edit the thread's title and content, I find that the title will remain the same
after editing... So, is it possible for us to revise the content,
as well as the title, of the thread? Thanks.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
I see what you mean, I edited this title but it appears the same when listed. I'll look into it but off hand I'd say once the original title is entered into the db it's not editable.

I'll let you know what I find.

Gary

blueblue

5 Year Member
Admin said:
I see what you mean, I edited this title but it appears the same when listed. I'll look into it but off hand I'd say once the original title is entered into the db it's not editable.

I'll let you know what I find.

Gary

Thanks Gary for the reply. A further question: In case a poster really wants to correct the title (for some reasons), may the site admin help? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodsAquatics

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….