• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Driftwood

central tanks

your going to have to be more specific. depending on the type of wood you want will change where you can order it from. Either way driftwood never cheap, igt be able to collect your own if you live near a lake or river. just will have to treat it.

central tanks

I have Linhsam Driftwood in my apisto tank. I like it but it wasn't exactly cheap since I picked each piece I wanted instead of getting a bundle of random pieces. I got it from bonsaidriftwood.com they have different wood and interesting pieces. This is the only place iv bought wood from online. Other then that iv bought some on craigslist from fish store closing down so it was dirt cheap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….