• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Asia Breeders South East Asia

Apistomaster

5 Year Member
I logged right in and it has been years since my last visit. Thanks for persisting and sharing.
Now I'm going to look and see what position they have taken on sharing Brazilian Killifish. They've become a hot potato in the USA. Brazil doesn't want tree huggers interfere with turning isolated killifish pools into cattle watering holes so they are "protecting" their native killies which seem to be surviving among European and Asian hobbyists breeders' tanks.

Apistomaster

5 Year Member
I've been able to login so it's been stable for me once got on.
Several shops in downtown Singapore have several Apistogramma species, in case your in the neighborhood. Apistogramma mendezi are among those mentioned. Their site may be just having technical difficulties.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillberg

Latest profile posts

jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Please send me info regarding cuipeua. Thx, Joe.
jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Where are you located?
Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(