• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Books inc cichlid atlas vol 2

Boltons1

Hi all due to downsizing my library I'm having to sell off some of my cichlid and aquarium books - some old and some new - the cichlid atlas is new just taken out of the packaging. The older books are still quite useful as it explains some ideas for husbandry that have sometimes been forgotten!

Anyway link to atlas and you can find the others from there I'm sure -

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/221405438581?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

Edit: you will notice there are two on there - I bought one and the company sent me a German copy with an English sleeve - so I complained and received an English copy but they never asked for the other (German) book back or asked for it back... hence the reason for having two.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….