• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Aquarium Glaser Order Due in Week of 1/25 and Open House on 1/24

Anubias Design

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hey Everyone,
I'm putting together another order from Aquarium Glaser. I've posted the complete availability (somewhere in the ballpark of 1200 species/varieties) to my Yahoo Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anubiasdesign/). If you'd like to receive it, please pm me or email me at [email protected]. I need all preorders in by Sunday night so that I can submit the order on Sunday night/Monday morning. Lots of dwarf and other cichlids available as well as all sorts of other fish. We get cool pencils and other characins from them every time. They've offered me some phenomenal pricing on leopoldi and henlei rays this time if I can take enough of them to qualify. If there's interest, I can post the availability here. Orders for fish from Chris1932 can be sent with fish from Glaser. I also have some nice stuff coming in from Asia and South America on Sunday and will be hosting an open house on January 24th, to which you're all invited. PM or email me for more info.
Mark

Anubias Design

Staff member
5 Year Member
Short List for the Glaser Order

Hey Everyone,
It looks like the fish I order from Aquarium Glaser will come from this list. I'm still taking requests and will try to get it finallized Monday night. If you're interested in any of these species, please email me at [email protected] or send me a pm. Prices have been posted to my Yahoo Group. If you need a price, let me know and I'll get that info to you. I'm going to paste part of an Excel file here. It won't maintain its structural integrity but the columns were scientific name, then common name, then size, then comments. The comments are Glaser's. If anyone is keeping nano tanks or planted tanks, please consider the micro spider crabs, Limnopilos naiyanetri. This is a small freshwater crab that lives completely submersed and behaves like a Caridinia shrimp. Very cool! More info can be found here: http://www.aquariumglaser.de/en/limnopilos-naiyanetri_en_1068.html
Thanks,
Mark

Barbus hulstaerti wild butterfly barb md-lg
Sandelia capensis g.br. 4-6cm very rare bred - new price!
Ancistrus dolichopterus wild 4-6cm new in stock - nice!
Ancistrus dolichopterus g.br. 3cm
Ancistrus dolichopterus g.br. 3-4cm
Ancistrus dolichopterus g.br. 4-5cm
Ancistrus sp.SUPER-RED g.br. 2-3cm
Ancistrus ALBINO-RED EYE g.br. 3-4cm
Ancistrus sp.PUCALLPA wild 5-7cm new in stock - nice!
Ancistrus tamboensis 4-5cm
Characidium sp.II 6-8cm
Corydoras sp.C 124 xlg rare - seldom available!
Corydoras condiscipulus longnose oiapoq. xlg rare - only very few!
Corydoras paleatus wild REAL Argentina wild! xlg-sh
Corydoras pygmaeus/DWARF md-lg
Corydoras cf.schwarzii LABREA xlg
Coryd.sp.aff.reynoldsi NEW md
Corydoras simulatus lg-xlg rare + only few
Coryd.sp.C 18 aff.leopardus xlg
Otocinclus sp.cocama(sp.zebra) zebra otocinclus lg-xlg
Rineloricaria (Hemilor) fallax 6-8cm
Rineloricaria latirostris spiny body 12-15cm hairy Loricaria
Rineloricaria melini g.br. 8-10cm new in stock - very attractive
Aplocheilus lineatus RED g.br. md-lg
Yunnanilus cruciatus wild 2cm
Yunnanilus sp.ROSY wild md
Apisto.sp.BREITBINDEN wild lg-xlg
Apisto.hongsloi/FARBF.ll g.br. lg very nice!
Apistogramma juruense wild md-lg real
Biotoecus sp.NEW TAPAJOS wild md rare
Crenicara filamentosa lg limited quantity!
Creni.(Dicros.) maculata wild lg
Creni.(Dicros.) maculata g.br. md
Nannacara anomala wild dwarf nannacara sm
Uaru fernandezyepezi g.br. 9-12cm only few + limited!
L270 Hypancistrus sp.ZEBRA 5-7cm
L270 Hypancistrus sp.ZEBRA 6-8cm
Hemigrammus ulreyi wild broken stripe tetra lg seldom available - only few!
Badis assamensis wild lg
Indostomus crocodilus stikle fish lg
Tateurndina ocellicauda md-lg
Hemichromis cristatus wild red jewel cichlid 4-6cm
Hyphess.flammeus DIAMOND diamond red rio tetra md-lg
Hyphessobrycon flammeus GOLD golden red rio tetra lg-xlg
Polycentropsis abbreviata african leaf fish 3-5cm available again - small quantity
Crenuchus spilurus md
Limnopilos naiyanetri micro spider crab md-lg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….