• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

AquaRank Button

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I have linked the forum up to AquaRank to see if it will help us grow our membership. It is also kind of fun to see how high we can drive the site up the list. It only takes a minute to click on the link and vote for apistogramma.com. When you do the link will take you to the AquaRank listing, which has become a good place to find aquarium-specific websites you may not know about. You can vote once per day, and the rankings are based upon daily volume, so a site that is on AquaRank for even one day can vault to the top if people vote for it.

I have also linked www.tedsfishroom.com to the list, so if you use my personal website please vote there too.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
When you click on the link above you will be taken to a screen that gives a link to cast your vote. Clicking on that link casts the vote and takes you to the AquaRank list. There is nothing else you need to do.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
The double banners is me trying to figure out how to get two banners at the top, one for non-profits and the other for our sponsors. Sorry it looks crappy...

apisto-nut

5 Year Member
votes are set to zero everday so if everone that logs in cast a vote we can be number one :biggrin:

Ted can you make this a sticky or something ( so everone notices it when they log in ) ?????

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I am not sure how frequently the count refreshes, but I do not think it is daily. Once a week based upon the new counts today. So far we are doing well. And it is working... registrations are up significantly since starting.

Lisachromis

Staff member
5 Year Member
Don't forget to keep voting for our favourite dwarf cichlid site by clicking the aquarank button and voting.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks! I have been pleasantly surprised that we stay in the top 25 consistently. I also pay attention ot the link though numbers from AquaRank. About 1/3 of our score is from that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….