• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma Mendezi wilds.

hapaluku

5 Year Member
Hello apistokeepers :)
Today is a good day for me :).
I just got home with a pair of Mendezi wilds, they are adult sice and the male is in great shape.
I hope soon i can post some pictures of them.
In my profile there is a picture of the tank, it is 128 Liters "80*40*40.
Temp-27, ph 6.2.

Best regards :)

hapaluku

5 Year Member
Hello Hudson Ensz.
I´m sorry but i cannot put pictures on my profile they are always too big :/.
But i know they are from a importer from holland, i think the name is Ruinemans :), they also have a station in Miami.
The last 4 days the female have been away in the tank, i hope they have spanned :)

Tom C

5 Year Member
hapaluku; If you want to, you could send some pictures to me (on email), and I'll post them here, for you.....

Tom C

5 Year Member
Pictures

These are the pictures hapaluku sent me, to post here. Nice tank! and exciting species.

resizeimage.aspx

The male:
resizeimage.aspx

and the female:
resizeimage.aspx

hapaluku

5 Year Member
Yes, they are truly a nice apisto :)
Unfortunaly the female did not have eggs...she is bag and the male is after her.
But i and will try again...:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….