• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma breeders in MN?

Cavedweller

I'm looking for either captive bred Sunburst or Triple red A Cacatuides, Reason PH is too normal for wild fish and I like the captive bred's colors better. If you have any avaible for me around June that would be great.. I was looking for 1 male and 2 females for a 20 gallon tank.

I'm in the twin cities area in MN. If you are a breeder that has fish or will have fish around that time. pm me.

Robi

I live in the Twin Cities too, and I have a double fry (about a hundred +) if you're still interested… I see the post was in 2013 :)

Robi

Robi

Robi would you be willing to ship? I'm looking for a harem of them for my new planted tank.
They are still fry stage but easily sexable...
image.jpg

Robi

Oh... And I think they are triples btw (see picture). I have them at my friend's place, he is Apisto breeder in Hastings MN, let me contact and I'll get back to you how to proceed, ok?

Robi

PsymonPsays

Looking for 3 female and 1 male if possible. And I'm in no rush, so if he wants to wait until they are bigger so they can be sexed and for safer shipping then I can wait. ;)

PsymonPsays

Robi, someone locally just posted a 4 month old batch of triple red fry at such a great deal that I couldn't pass it up. Hope you didn't go to any trouble already. :(

sstork

Hi Robi, I'm in central MN about an hour north of the cities but work in Plymouth. I'm not quite ready for them yet but if you still have any fry in a few weeks I may hit you up for some.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarenSet

Latest profile posts

jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Please send me info regarding cuipeua. Thx, Joe.
jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Where are you located?
Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(