• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma acrensis

Heidge

5 Year Member
Hello again,

This is a F1 dominant male. It really looks better in a dark gravel...

Close up:

f6a3dc96.jpg

Guess who?!

f6a3dc94.jpg

Links for bigger pics:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/p1cc319f10d756b0eb7442f47864edb11/f6a92e68.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pd3c83db1f2c72aa934a3b4b5a60da791/f6a92e23.jpg

See ya!

Heidge

5 Year Member
Hi Ed (may I call you this way? :D )

Thanks again!

Like I told you in gephyra's topic, is really hard to take a "valuable" picture. I have some other apistos, but nothing compared to what you guys showed here :?

I had a couple of A.pulchra "Aripuanã", who really looks nice, but no picture was taken until now, the male are too shy...

Even living in Brasil, here in São Paulo, is hard to came some apisto different from the usual in LFS. But sooner, I will receive something different, and who knows some picture appears here or there 8)

Thanks again,

E

edu-SJC

Hey Heidge!

You are the one who got me hooked on apistos! Now I'm addicted and that's your fault! :D

Please let us know where we can find some of those here in Brazil. I've tried with my sister that lives in Pará State but with no success. They don't know anything about apistos there... :cry:

Best regards,

edu-SJC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….