• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apisto Breeders in Canada

G

Gypsy

Not sure if this is the right section for this post but i am looking for Apisto Breeders in Canada Looking primarily for Cacautiodes

fredmir1

5 Year Member
Hi Again

I breed alot of different Apisto,but I live in Montreal
There are quiet a few Apisto breeders in Montreal ,now
I don`t any in Northern Ontario??

George

G

Gypsy

Do you or do you know anybody that can ship to me? What type of apisto's do you breed fredmir1?

Jason

5 Year Member
Where in Ontario are are you from? If not too far from Toronto, you could visit the Brampton Aquarium Club fish auction on November 27.
Address: 340 Vodden Street, Brampton, Ontario.
Starts at 10am. There will be some Apistos there, small fry of A. cacaduoides of undetermined sex and maybe some other species as well.
Check www.bac-on.org and there will be more info about the auction.
Jason

Griz

5 Year Member
Hello

I'm a fellow Canadian (Niagara area) and new to the forum. I'm setting up a 33 gal tank which should be ready for my first Apistos in the next few weeks. I'm not looking for breeding stock, just some nice young fish for a community tank. Cacatuoides or another good fish for a first timer with the species.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….