• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

AAAA Workshop/Auction

fishboy20

5 Year Member
Anyone going to the Atlanta Area Aquarium Association show? Anyone planning on bringing any certain fish? Should be a good show with a dwarf cichlid talk, a characin talk and a few others. Let me know who is planning on going, I'll make sure to say hi to everyone.

fishboy20

5 Year Member
You planning on bringing fish or seeing what is there or both? Would be interested if anyone in particular knows what they are bringing? If it is worth my time going since I won't have much extra time in Atlanta (I'm on a trip with other people).

fishboy20

5 Year Member
Well I should mention that I will be coming down from Columbus, OH to visit my brother who now resides in Atlanta. Here is a list of what I can bring down but only if someone has a strong interest in these items. You must send any checks through the mail and the amount transferred before I come down or buy in cash or money order. Anyways here we go:

Fish
Guianacara geayi 4 available sex unknown 3-4" $10 each $35 all four
Red Rainbow Discus 3 available (2 males and 1 female) 5" $75 each $200 for all three, two of these are an unproven pair
Wild Discus- Green Tefe non-spotted 2 available 4-5" $50 each
Santerum male discus 1 available 4.5" $50

Plants
Java moss golf ball size $1
Java fern x-sm. 2" $1
Red Tiger Lotus leaves approx. 2-3" in diameter $5
Anubias sm. up to 4" tall $4-5
Amazon Sword reg. up to 4" tall $3
Riccia golf ball clump $1

Willing to make deals, even trades. I am looking for heaters up 150watt ebo-jager or titanium heaters only please. Extra hydro-sponge filters. Fish I am interested in: Geophagus sp., Apistogramma sp., Rare Characins (pencils, emperor tetras), Rare corys and quality angelfish. Please send pictures of your fish whenever possible. Ask for pictures of what I am selling if you like. I need a minimum of about $50 to even make it worth my while. If you want any plants, those are easy enough, but for the fish make it $50 or more please. Email me at [email protected] for more questions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….