• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A. rositae

rasmusW

5 Year Member
Close enough.

That footprint is a bit small for a pair to be housed permanently together.

ye! might be, but if you go for the rule of thumb with 30 x 30cm for a female and with only 6 other middle/top dwelling fish "heavily structured, i would think it should be possible.
both my bitaeniata and baenschis have been doing great in these tanks.
i would never house a pair of atahualpa or trifasciata in a tank like this. they are far to aggressive for that tank size imo.
-but sure, the bigger the better (length and depth wise:) ).

the thing is it looked like some sort of "lock jaw" or maybe a parasite on the gills that caused her to start breathing heavily? i goes really fast from one extreme to the other. she had no other signs of discomfort.

-r

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….