• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A new apistophile

94Otsipa

5 Year Member
Hello everybody

I'm Mickaël, i'm 25 and I work for Agronomy research. I live in France in the department of Maine-et-Loire. I started the aquarium there is seven months.

Initially, I had a tank 100L with fish from different habitats. Then I discovered forums and apistogramma. This marks the start of a rapid ascention to the eyes of my wife. Today I have 14 aquarium 30 to 220L with a dozen species of Apistogramma. My beginnings in reproduction are quite difficult but it will come with time.

I head to your forum because I think the community apistophile well represented here and therefore the advice will be of great quality.
Then, I hope to improve my English because for the moment, I do everything translated by the translator of Google.
My next project is to build a fishroom with 14 new tanks of 40L.

I hope to rapidly integrate your group to improve my yet.

A soon on the forum

Micka

RiC

5 Year Member
Bienvenue sur le forum :wink:

You might encounter problems with spawning (you said it was "difficult") because of the water; if I remember correctly, the water is rather hard in most regions in France.

94Otsipa

5 Year Member
Indeed water is too hard here but I am equipped with an ion exchanger, which allows me to have a very fresh and acid water.

I am not a member of this forum. I thank Kevin (Bourdinite) of its invitation. I will gladly come.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….