• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A. allpahuayo A. baenschi U.S.A.

wm_crash

5 Year Member
The guy who now runs Anubias Design yahoo group has those in stock. You will need to sign up to be able to see the stock list.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

georgedv

5 Year Member
Hi Kruz,
try [email protected] That's where I got mine last week. So far they look good. He really plans his delivery. Also try Aquabid.com I was a little cautious to do my bidding there, but I bought twice, once from apistodave and the other from Wetspot [email protected] I am pleased with bot.

george

beachcichlid

5 Year Member
Kruz, first, Stadium High School class of '84 (old school, baby); second, try AquaBid for either ApistoDave or Wetspot Tropical Fish (or contact them directly). I have ordered from both with great success. Also, I've also ordered from AquaticClarity.com. All three of these sellers will treat you right.

Kruz

Good old Pierce county. Kool man I got some friends from Stadium good party school Bro. 84 man that's when Tacoma was rough if you know what I am saying ;). Yeah I've checked them out, they're great. I'll just drive to the Wetspot and pick them out my self but its like 300 mile round trip. I don't go out that way as much as I would like to now. Apistodave is a kool guy I just don't know him. I've tried to talk to him on here but has not been on for a bit. Aquabid is kool like them a lot, shiping can be killer some times lol. But that's part of the game.
I ended up getting Apistogramma Eremnopyge instead LOL. I was not looking for them but they found me so I got them they will be here tomorrow.:D Ill be looking for these guys soon when I move still in Pierce though, Need more room.
Have a good one Beachcichlid thanks Bro.

beachcichlid

5 Year Member
Tacoma was always good to me. And yeah, we could party at Stadium; best dances in the whole town. Hey, I'm glad some Apistos found you, their just the greatest fish. Post some pictures when you get the chance. You have a good one, too, Kruz

Kruz

Hell yeah man definitely one kool city. A very unique/diverse place born and raised:D. I'll post some pic's up soon they just came in today from FL to WA, from Discuss Origins guy hooked me up phat. Man them fish had one long trip bro lol. The pic's will be posted in Apisto's or something soon need to color up and not be so shy. All right Beachciclid keep it real bro thanks.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csteele

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….