• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

100 members!!

farm41

5 Year Member
That's 20 new members a month, if things keep growing this fast someone may end up having to work here.

The traffic is really picking up, and the topics are getting more diverse. I know I'm learning alot here, and think others are as well.

:D

DigitalBoy

5 Year Member
Definately

This is definately one of the best and most informative forums I've seen. And design rocks as well. Thanks guys!

aspen

5 Year Member
i know i started here as a real newbie with dwarfs, and the info here has enabled me to make intelligent decisions about buying and keeping them. really, with the interest in these little guys, i'm surprised that there are not MORE members here. they seem to be much more interesting than any other types of fish that fit into an average home aquarium.

this is a very well-run forum, and the posters make all the difference. thanks to the many who make it happen.

imo, the mods AND the posters set the tone and the tone on all of the sections could not be any better, imo. very intelligent posts, and helpful as well.

rick

Neil

I know that I can hardly believe it myself. I figured that there were enough people interested in Dwarfs to start this forum, but would have hardly suspected the rate of growth. If it keeps going like this, we will have 300 members and 4,000 posts by the end of its' first year!
I am hoping that a large majority of what we are and will be doing here is to give good information to people new to these little guys, so that they don't make so many of the same mistakes that some of us did in the beginning. It took me quite a while to figure out all the stuff that I could have learned from a forum like this.
Thanks to all of you for making it so good. :D
Neil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….