• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

zebra pleco: Eggs -> BB

blueblue

5 Year Member
updates ^.^

l46_4_187.jpg

l46_2_174.jpg

l46_3_141.jpg

blueblue

5 Year Member
looking good
you havent water marked them? will you friend not borrow them for his site?

Hi Andrew: Thanks. Hmm, for these photos (nothing special), it is ok for them to steal... but last time, i was so furious because i had spent a lot of time and effort in compiling a series of "L46: a journey from eggs to BB"... i really cannot expect somebody stole and claimed to own them!! ...

To be frank, i mostly post the photos using my office's computer which does not have the photo editor which can add words/water marks... i know there are some freeware/shareware applications while it's inappropriate for me to install them in this computer given the rules of IT auditing thing (every year, my computers here have to be audited by a software ...) For those photos with my names, i have to use my own personal notebook computer's Adobe photoshop to edit them before posting on the web... it's a bit inconvenient...

beleg

5 Year Member
You could always use Microsoft Paint..I admit it will be ugly.. but better than none..Unless you write some nice curses in to the exif data..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….