• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB: Taeniacara candidi / Apistogramma cacatuoides

Jeremy Basch

5 Year Member
Their prices seem reasonable to me. I have met the owner, Steve Lundblad. He is for the most part, well known within the cichlid community. As a matter of fact, we have an order of fish coming in from him tonight.

wethumbs

5 Year Member
The prices on AB are very reasonable. You are not going to get any 'cheap' T. candidi and cacatuoides unless you are buying in quantity of 50 or so.

plumcuda

I got 2 females and 1 male orange flash cacatuoides from The Wet Spot and was very happy with my purchase.I thought they were baby's because they were so much smaller then my Bolivians. Was I ever surprised when a week later both females had spawned in different caves.I have tons of babys. Everything I got from TWS was healthy. It costs me about 50.00 to get to Seattle to buy fish.TWS was 15.00 to ship.Healthy fish,cheap shipping,they have a customer for life.Give em a try.

Lori

ste12000

5 Year Member
They are too expensive.. I'm looking for the cheap apistogramma pair !!
Do you have any apistogramma for sale?

This is more and more of a problem online... Too many cheap hobbiests looking for cheap Apistos when they know nothing of the hard work involved in raising fry to a sellable size..

One of my pet hates online and increasingly common!

animalmgc

5 Year Member
I just bought 6 sexiable candidi from a breeder out of Texas and it cost me 16 per fish so the price is reasonable I've bought a couple times from wetspotz my last was cf agasizzii
never a problem Anthony seems like good people doesn't promise u anything he can't deliver

wethumbs

5 Year Member
I can just envision them complaining about the price, the size, the color, telling me that is not the fish they asked for, or the fish didn't live after they put them in the tank.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….