• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB kribs or apistos locally in CT

vancat

5 Year Member
Hi there,
Wondering if there's anyone in CT that has some nice kribs (preferably)- or failing kribs, apistos, for sale.
Thanks,
penny

jmtrops

5 Year Member
what part of ct are you in? I have pulcher Lagos Nigeria red F1 prs, taeniatus Nigerian red prs and signatus F1 trio. I also have a tank strain pulcher red and red albino not sexable. Im around springfield mass.

Jim

vancat

5 Year Member
Hi there Jim,
Springfield is no prob- I'm in Vernon.
I am interested!
I have never had kribs before (have raised apistos though, so I'm not a total dwarf cichlid newbie) and would like to get more info on the kribs you have.
I have a 58g planted tank, just started up about a month ago. So far just a BN pleco, a few otos & Red Cherry Shrimp. Looking for main inhabitants. If you have pictures, suggestions, comments, links, all are welcomed, and THANKS for the reply!

Let's go more direct- my email is pcrowley at snet dot net
penny

Richgrenfell

5 Year Member
We will need to remember one another. I don't have much now, but am in the process of buying a house. Once we have it I will have a fishroom with all kinds of dwarf dwarf cichlids.
I'm in Milford now, but will be living in North Haven soon!

vancat

5 Year Member
quest

Hi Rich
take my email from the other reply- keep in touch.
Mighty max- where are you in CT?
penny

mightymax1860

hi guys I am going to be at the nec in cromwell sunday we can meet there and I'll show you the fish and I think they are cruzi and i am from enfield ct

Richgrenfell

5 Year Member
Changed my mind. I have a Fahaka puffer, and a pair of Red Snooks I think I'll dump at the auction. I am interested in some of your fry. Are any of them sexable yet?

mightymax1860

there is a pair in the auction very nice colors and i have another bag with a group of 5 looks like there will be atleast 2 females

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….