• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB: Apistogramma in Australia

Bill Phillips

5 Year Member
Hi

I am wondering whetrher anyone in Australia has (or anyone else even keeps) Apistogramma species. Getting back into these wonderful dwarfs now and finding them terribly hard to get (although they are all allowable imports).

BTW I am in Melbourne but more than happy to fly fish from anywhere else in Australia

Hassles

5 Year Member
Good News

G'day Bill

You won't need to stress about finding Apistos here in Melbourne as your options are reasonable. Please check your private messages and give me a call

take care

Pixeltoy

5 Year Member
Apisto baenschi

Hey Hassles,
I am in Sydney and find it really difficult to find apisto Baenschi (Inka 50). before I setup a cichlid tank I'd love to knowif a baenschi display is viableas opposed to a Malawi setups (yellows/blues- smaller fish).
I love blue rams which seem to be happy with my discus but the baenschi Are truly colourful.
Any ideas?

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….