• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB: A. bitaeniata male (US)

bseitz234

Hey everyone-

I recently moved to VA, and lost a few fish along the way. There isn't a LFS anywhere near me, and I'm left with two young bitaeniata females and no male to keep them company. Anyone know who might be selling one online, or have one I can buy from you?

Thanks!!

-Brian

DwarfApisto

I will have a bunch them. but not for a month and a half atleast. They are Bitaeniata Tefe? What location are your female Bitaeniata? Here Is dad (wild)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomek B.

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….