• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Uruguay collecting trip, who wants to go?

fishfarm

5 Year Member
Hi Guys, I am takeing reservations for my next trip to Uruguay, 10 people max, cost is $1,550 per person plus your airfare. A nonrefundable deposit is require to hold your spot. Exact dates are not set yet, but we will leave Miami either November 6th or 8th and return November 21st, so two full weeks of collecting with the best guide in the buisness Felipe Cantera (http://www.aqvaterra.com/), all food, travel, lodgeing, export permits, ect are included in the price, Felipe picks us up at the airport and drops us back off and is there until the plane takes off. While in Uruguay he takes care of your every need. This trip will be going to the Treinta Y Tres area in Eastern Uruguay for 4-5 days and they up to the north west to Ricon de Pacheco, Artigas, Salto and then to the Paysandu region which has never been collected before. We will catch many, many species of fish, more than you could ever bring back; Gymnogeophagus, Cichlasoma, Crenicichla, Astroloheros, Apistogramma, Ansistrus, Hoplias, tetras, livebearers and many more. E-mail me with any questions. [email protected] Ken

Apistomaster

5 Year Member
I'm sure you will have a great trip, weather permitting. I know others who have gone on Felipe's collecting trips and they had a great time. I have bought and traded Killiefish eggs with one of his fish friends, Heber Salvia several times over the past five years.

Ken, I ended up with 3 pairs out of the 6 Nhamunda Blue Discus I bought from you last spring. Can't get any luckier than that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….