• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

trip to orlando??

VUE

5 Year Member
Hello everyone I will be in the Orlando Fl. area and was wondering if anyone knows of any Lfs there that might have fish apistos or dwarfs there? thanks

apistoguitarra

5 Year Member
Sorry to bring this post all the way back to the top, but that guy CLS from aquabid has amzing fish. His name is Larry, and I know him personally. If you haven't already left, you definelty need to check him out. He breeds the Gold/yellow, double red, and orange flash morphs of cacs. Double red aggies, and many others. A store to check out is Fishy Business, they occasionally have good stock.

David

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mugsey2

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….