• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thanks to Neil!

MyLifeAsAFish

5 Year Member
I just wanted to publicly express my gratitude to Neil for the beautiful fish and great service which I received this week. I know I bugged the heck out of him, with all my emails full of questions, but he was quick to reply to even the most basic of questions. The fish I received are absolutely gorgeous. I posted some pics @ http://www.aquaforums.com/forums/in...&f=23&t=2141&st=0&#entry16403 I particularly like the Macmasteri, he's got great personality!
So thanks again Neil. "you the man"

Spring :D

Randall

5 Year Member
Neil's Fish Now Spring D's

Dear Spring,

What is your name, please?

Thank you for sharing your fish with us. Looking at the photos they are truly spectacular! Kudos to you for the leaf litter.

Enjoy them well.

All the best,

Randall Kohn

MyLifeAsAFish

5 Year Member
Randall, Thanks, I like the leaves too. Really gives the tank a natural look. Spring is my REAL name. I was born on the first day of spring. Pretty creative of my parents, to come up with that waaaay back in the '50's! :lol:

Spring :D

Neil

Thanks Spring! Boy you got some good pics of those guys quickly. Wait untill you see the Tefe aggie in its dominant or threat colors! 8O
They look like they will be very happy with you.
Neil

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamigLag

Latest profile posts

jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Please send me info regarding cuipeua. Thx, Joe.
jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Where are you located?
Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(