• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Someone have photos?

Henrique

5 Year Member
Hello,I received a list and I never see this apistos.
Someone have a sugestion...maybe websites.
List:

AP.SP.BRITBINDEN SAO GABRIEL
AP.AGASSIZII NOVA OLINDA
AP.BITAENIATA CAREIRO YELLOW
AP.ELIZABETHAE RIO UAUPES
AP.GEISRELY CAREIRO
AP.PERTENSIS RIO NEGRO
AP.ROTKEIL SAO GABRIEL
AP.SP.MEINKENY NOVA OLINDA

This list become from Amazonas and I don t have apistos books.

Thanks for any help.
Henrique

Neil

Henrique,
I doubt that apisto books would help you with most of these. Most are fairly new species that I have not heard of. You might try individual searches on google or another engine. The are all probably expensive and nice. i would be interested in seeing what they look like also. So, if you find out anything, let us know. Neil

Z Man

5 Year Member
Henrique,
Hi, I know you e-mailed me a little while back. Those fish are really beautiful. Almost all those species are available in the States but NEVER in those forms. As I go through your list, I can say that I at one time or another I did have all those fish BUT not from those locations. None of my fish looked anything like those photo's! Yes, some of the color is there but not that intense. Just don't be fooled into thinking that those photo's where not enhanced by perfect lighting and different color lenses. The Elizabethae I did have were the Qrange variety but I could do nothing with them. I got them from a real good friend of mine for some favors but he did have them (no longer) for sale at $40.00 EACH! Even going onto the Apistogramma Study Board group you will not find these fish available. If you ever do, I'm sure you will be able to purchase just one pair because of the price, not to mention the cost of shipping. Just be satisfied with whatever is available and feed them excellent foods with many water changes and possibly you too can get them to look like some of the pictures.

Henrique

5 Year Member
Apisto

I visited many websites and I don t find the especific apisto photo.I read depending the place some fishes is very diferent in color.
Hey Mr. Z, 40.00 dollars is too much!I visited some sites and the normal price is about 10.0 dollars,correct?If this elizabethae is something like 40.00 I think is special!
Here in Brazil isn t easy to find good apistos.I looking for them....I getting crazy!!!há-há-há.I live in São Paulo city, but if I live in Amazonas maybe I go swimming to catch them!!!
About the contact is in Brazil and the shipping will be cheaper,I hope!

I still loking for others apistos.I not sure this negociation will be ok.

Thanks from Brazil.

DigitalBoy

5 Year Member
www.tanksetups.com

This website contains some pictures of Apisto Cacatuoides. More to come soon.