So guys I know I asked a few day ago about identification and you guys said I had a mixed group of Apistos. After googling I am 90 percent sure I have apsitogramma biatenta. The 2 males I have a 2 females I have look almost I identcal to the pictures. I Rehomed the other two that were different. Please help make sure they are the same species. I have lots of pics to help identify.
PS I also added pictures from the internet of a female biatenta and I think it helps solidify my case unless I am totally wrong.
thanks
PS I also added pictures from the internet of a female biatenta and I think it helps solidify my case unless I am totally wrong.
thanks
Attachments
-
IMG_0201.jpeg2.7 MB · Views: 222 -
IMG_0188.jpeg2.5 MB · Views: 221 -
IMG_0187.jpeg2.7 MB · Views: 248 -
IMG_0186.jpeg3.4 MB · Views: 212 -
IMG_0185.jpeg3.4 MB · Views: 228 -
IMG_0184.jpeg3.4 MB · Views: 214 -
IMG_0183.jpeg3.5 MB · Views: 240 -
IMG_0182.jpeg3.4 MB · Views: 240 -
IMG_0205.png8.1 MB · Views: 249 -
IMG_0189.jpeg3.1 MB · Views: 222 -
IMG_0190.jpeg2.5 MB · Views: 188 -
IMG_0191.jpeg3.2 MB · Views: 206 -
IMG_0200.jpeg2.4 MB · Views: 244 -
IMG_0199.jpeg2.4 MB · Views: 212 -
IMG_0197.jpeg3.2 MB · Views: 221 -
IMG_0196.jpeg2.9 MB · Views: 185 -
IMG_0195.jpeg3.3 MB · Views: 183 -
IMG_0194.jpeg3.5 MB · Views: 207 -
IMG_0193.jpeg2.5 MB · Views: 202 -
IMG_0192.jpeg3.4 MB · Views: 234