• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Opining of my NEW SITE

Tom C

5 Year Member
I see you are using other people's pictures on your site.
I really hope you have obtained permission from each one of the copyright holders to publish them.....
(If not, I think you are violating some copyright laws).

Tom C

5 Year Member
??????????
check again
Well, I did :confused: :)
I notice you have now removed a couple of pictures, but I'm sorry, I still see:
In the "Specices" section: A. atahualpa: Copyright 1998 Doug Brown
In the "Breeding" section: The female guarding her eggs: Copyright Max Galladé 2002
The picture of A. agassizii on the "Home/index"-page could have been downloaded from this site: http://www.seriouslyfish.com/profile.php?id=65, where the copyright is JJPhoto (Johnny Jensen's Photographic Library)

wethumbs

5 Year Member
I had an experience of someone using my picture on Ebay to sell stuff without my permission. I reported the incident to Ebay and the postings were promptly removed. Copyright violations are taken very seriously nowaday, laziness is not an excuse.

veyndy

I appreciate the fact that you are very open to critiques and that you take them constructive. I do hope that you will be able to configure and edit your website taking into consideration the above mentioned comments, but keep in mind that you cannot please everyone so just try your best and as long as you are happy with it then go for it! I do hope though that you be a little more cautious with copyright issues as it i very much a big issue especially in the internet word since it is oten taken for granted. goodluck and keep us posted for updates!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomek B.

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….