• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nuts!!

Norman Fenske

Well I am sure I am not the only one that has done this or will be the last, I have decided to really get into Apisto's. My sun / fish room is 163 sqft. and looking at the way I have my tanks set up there is wasted space so decided to take some measurements and now w / o making the room any smaller and just use existing locations I am going to build some racks the goal is to have 30 tanks. Its not going to happen right away but as I build and move tanks the room will look less cluttered. Granted it may not be the ideal set-up but where there is a will there is a way. I will make it happen. I admit it I am nuts!!!

Norman Fenske

Only thing that stinks and I am sure you remember as well back in the late 60's and into the 70's you could buy tanks 55 and under 50 cents a gallon over a 55 one dollar a gallon. I was a teenager and my dad and I went to the LFS and bought a 125 for 125.00 boy dont I wish the prices were that cheap now!!

Norman Fenske

It depends on how you look at it, being on disability funds are tight. Sure if you go by inflation it does not look that bad. You do have to admit years ago you could purchase big tanks fairly cheap now it you want a big tank it will cost you a few dollars. By the way not complaining just my point of view.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….