• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New member from Brazil

raymond82

Welcome to the forum!! Almost all my favorite Apisto's are from Brazil but I doubt you'll find many of them in Rio de Janeiro (other than in aquariums)...

Raphael Junger

Hi, in Rio we can find just a few apistos in the fishshop: Cacatuoides (Couple), Bitaeniata (Male), Trifasciata (Male) and Maciliensis (Male), Borelli (Male) and Agassizzi (Male).
I have 1(one) pair of apisto cacatua triple red + 1 (pair) of white gold.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! My wife is working on again off again in San Paulo...another place in Brazil that doesn't have the fish I want LOL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….