• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nanochromis Transvestitus

Lenny Llambi

5 Year Member
The Wet Spot in Portland Oregon has some. Google them, and give them a call. They do a great job packaging fish! As a matter of fact, they've shipped all my orders (I live in Cincinnati) using priority mail, and I have never had a loss.

Ask for Grey. Tell him Lenny from Cincinnati recommended him to you.

mf3011

5 Year Member
I second that. I live in Oregon and the Wet Spot is THE place to go for dwarves and most everything else. Last time I was there they had some nice transvestitus. Good luck!

viejo

5 Year Member
On the other hand, I have a proven pair of transvestitus (which are most likely sitting on eggs just now) plus a young pair of Pelv. subocellatus Moanda, a young pair of nannacara aurocephalus & 4 hemichromis cf cristatus UL-1 available. I am in Utah.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….