• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mouthbrooders back in stock

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
Hello everyone,
I have 40 pairs of Apistogramma Barlowi coming in on Thursday of this week. I know a number of you have been asking for this fish. Also coming in are
A elizabetha

I will also be doing a sale this month on some of the fish I have raised. I have to do a selling down of a few species and there are going to be some very good deals. What I would like to do is sell entire species groups, I do not want to break up groups unless I have to.

Species are
Trifasciata Guapore: A very nice wild male, two tank raised females, about 30 fry
Hoignei: Quite a few adult pairs "4" and 12-18 sub adults
Hongsloi: Two pairs and 6-9 fry that are 1/2-3/4 inch
Gephyra: Has been ided as Aggie blue, they are a wild pair and have breed non stop Im not sure but there are at least 20 fry from different spawns
Inca 50 females: If you order a pair of fish, any fish, you can have all the females if you pay the shipping about 30 fish
I have Barlowi males that I raised, They are all show size and very nice I will be selling reverse trios only.
I have one adult pair of Adoketa 2.25-2.5 inch

Mud Pie Mama

5 Year Member
Chris, I just tried to PM you about getting your A. trifasciata Guapore. However your mailbox is full.
Perhaps I'll try your regular E-mail.

Hope to hear from you.
Kate P.

freshwaterfishfan

5 Year Member
Want female mouthbrooders

Chris,

In case the PMs are not getting through, I want/need some female Apisto barlowi. I got 2 "pairs" from you last year and they turned out to be all males. So I really need a few females.
Let me know.
Steve

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
Update

Barlowi are in stock and look very good, Elizabetha did not get shipped, Red crested Mancaparu are very good, and there are two Jatapu Heckel crosses are not spoken for.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….