• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for p. pulcher in Illinois

dooboogoo

5 Year Member
I'm looking for a pair near DeKalb, IL. I can pick up if you're within an hour or so.

Thanks

Kayakindude90

Hey, nice to meet you. I am actually from Dekalb. Born and raised.
Well, to help you on your quest, look out on randall road in St. Charles, theres a pet shop on Main St/64 its called critters pet shop, last time I was there they had some. They will also order you some for at a decent price. You can also check Sea Escapes in South Elgin which is really close to Critters Petshop so you could hit them up on the same day, they might have them but chances are they don't, its worth a trip though its a beautiful aquarium supply store. Also if you got time and feel like driving go to Aquarium Adventures out in Bolingbrook, this would be the best of the best. They have everything. Last time i went they even had a shipment of electric blue rams. Anyway those are the best shops in the area. If worst comes to worst try Petland, there's like five of them out that way and i have seen kribensis there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mugsey2

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….