• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for apistos in Wisconsin?

VUE

5 Year Member
hello there i just recently moved to milwaukee wisconsin, and just got my tanks set up. i am looking for appistos to buy, i currently have 2 male cacatoos and 3 females in my 85 gal,and i am looking for maybe 2 or 3 more pairs of appistos to add if anyone knows of any local pet shops or breeders near buy i would greatly appreiciate it.
thanks Vue

VUE

5 Year Member
thanks..

thank you for the info on where to find some appistos. i appreciate it. hopefully i will be able to contact kevin ...

heslipst

5 Year Member
VUE,
I moved to Milwaukee last summer, and have thoroughly enjoyed the LFS's around here. The Milwaukee Area Aquarium Society is great, and the hobbiests around here are very knowledgeable.
I recommend trying Pets'N Things in Cudahy. Within the past month recently they have had macmasteri, borrelli, bitaeniata, and agassizii... and all at very affordable prices.
Now that I think about it... the club might be having an auction this weekend too.
Good luck,
Steven

VUE

5 Year Member
thanks.

will its good to hear that there is gonna be an auction, it would be helpful if you could give some info on the fish auction, yeah i will try pets n things. thank you

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pupps

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….