• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for Apisto Inka 50 (A. baenschi)

Graham

5 Year Member
I have one specimen sitting in the tank all lonesome...not sure if it's a male or female as of yet...still to young. It's basically the sole survivor of a horrible wild import experience.

Does anyone know of (or have) a source of these? I used to see them all the time, and now not so much. Would love to get my hands on a couple more males and females.

I have nothing to really trade, but would certainly pay for them - possibly even drive some distance to get them.

Thanks!

tuna

5 Year Member
I have some .5" F1's right now but still a little to cold to ship. If your still looking in few weeks send me a email and we'll set it up.

Tom

gerald

5 Year Member
I dont mean to hijack Graham's thread, but I've got four male baenschi and no females. Would be glad to buy or trade somebody for a couple females, once its warm enough to mail.

madtundra

I don't have any experience shipping but I have males and females at home around 3/4-1'' long. The best place to find any Apistos are going to be at your local aquarium clubs. We have one of the biggest here in Pittsburgh, Pa. (The Greater Pittsburgh Aquarium society) www.gpasi.org

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….