• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LFS in Sutherland Shire NSW Australia

bigbird

5 Year Member
Hello all from SYD,

Apart from B & C Aquarium and Bondi LFS, where else do you get your Apistos from ? ALso St George Aquarium have Pencil fish, which are hard to find. Please let me know..cheers jk :biggrin:

kristina

5 Year Member
St George had A. sp. "tefe" last Saturday. Sutho pet care direct mentioned the desire to have an apisto section but to no avail so far, although they have a few pairs in a display tank jut as you walk up the stairs. Other than that majestic have had cacs and borelli about 4mnths ago. That's all for the shire I'm afraid. If your seriously interested in getting apistos talk to Hassles. He's in Melbourne but his local has been getting wonderful stuff in and he has sent me my maciliensis. Great guy...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….