• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

apistodave

Staff member
5 Year Member
I have to try and find a book for my German friend he needs it badly--if anyone knows where to get this book please let me know!!!!!!!
MALABARBA, L. R., REIS, R. E., VARI, R. P., LUCENA, Z. M. & C. A. S. LUCENA
(Eds.) (1998): Phylogeny and Classification of Neotropical Fishes. Porto Alegre,
Edipucrs, 601 pages, (82,- US$)

thanks for all Your efforts in advance!
Uwe

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
David,

I'm afraid that this publication is out of print. The only place to find it would be with used book sellers. Unfortunately it's so new that few people have disposed of it. What part of the book does he need? I have a photo copy of Kullander's "A phylogeny and classification of the South American Cichlids".

apistodave

Staff member
5 Year Member
Mike I am sure he has that! This is the famous Romer last minute dash--every year I go over at the last minute he wants me to bring stuff over--The BS Eggs, The Napa valley wine, and the other things I can get but when he gives me a couple days to get an out of print book printed on blue vellum and oh yeah by the way there are only two copies in German--well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randall

5 Year Member
"Phylogeny and Classification of Neotropical Fishes&amp

Hello Dave,

Is this the publication to which you refer?

Phylogeny and Classification of Neotropical Fishes
Preço: US$ 50 mais postagem (R$ 15 no Brasil ou US$ 15 para o exterior)

I've located a Brazilian source through one of the editors. Please let me know if you'd like me to have a copy shipped to you or directly to Uwe Romer; or, if you prefer, contact me directly and arrange it yourself.

Thanks!

Randall Kohn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….