• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I love my Apistos

Garri Ausmus

5 Year Member
. Hello I am Garri from Colorado and i am breeding Apistogramma Cacatuoides, Hongsloi red, Bitaeniata, and Agassizii.

hey

Hi Garri are you still breeding Apistogramma? Would love to pick up a few from you! Cheers

hey

HI Garri, I am in Denver, also curious if you are still breeding them.

Do you keep any Apistos today? I recently got a few cacatuoides and hoping they’ll match up soon to start breeding again

larryl

Do you keep any Apistos today? I recently got a few cacatuoides and hoping they’ll match up soon to start breeding again
I got my first ones a little while ago (Agassizii trio) but I currently have them in a community tank and am not sure if they are going to spawn there. Haven't had time to set up a specific tank for them.

Garri Ausmus

5 Year Member
I have switched to CARES fish, 9 species. I have a colony of hongsloi reds and a pair of agassizzi that dont seem to be a pair. I sold all my cockatoos and lost my bitaneatas. I am sorry i changed up a lot here and am doing a lot more with Victorian and central americans.
fish-room-6-18.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….