• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi there :)

Darkstorm1976

I've just recently entered the world of Apistogramma, I was sold what the LFS referred to as Dwarf Peacock cichlids, which were more obviously Cockatoo (two totally different species of fish, face-palm). I originally took a pair, but came back for another female after reading they like harems :D
I have plans for a large 150 litre tank in the front room, these guys are currently in a heavily planted tank in the bedroom, and already had their first fry, which I lost when the male suddenly died :(
I managed to locate another Male, who is quite a bit bigger than the previous, and he's doing well. He isn't camera shy, and always comes up to the front of the tank when he see's it :)) or me..
I have IAL in the tank with them, and lots of bog wood with ferns and other aquatic plants that are thriving in there.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….