• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Italy

Matteo ITA

Hi, my name is Matteo and I write from Genoa in Italy.
I'm going to open a new thread to find some tankmates for my Pterophyllum scalare.
Sorry for my bad English :(

Matteo :)

Spanosilvio

Hey Matteo, with angelfish in the past, i successfully kept and enjoy, leatacara curviceps or dorsigera, rams, apistos, depend on the tank size, but if you want a nice schooling fish for me the best are rummynose tetra and for color and fun to watch pencilfish.
By the way, i'm from 5 terre, but i live in Toronto, Canada for about 10 years now, let me know if you need anything in this side of the ocean.
Silvio

Sent from my A501 using Tapatalk 2

Matteo ITA

Hi Silvio,

I spend every years my holiday in a little village near La Spezia and, when I have the opportunity, I visit 5 Terre because they are fantastic. My tank is 160 lt. I opened a thread. Thanks for your opinion :)

Matteo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….